I think it’s worth the link to here. They have done an outstanding job picking out the details of Benghazi and putting together the narrative that makes sense. Why we were there, why we didn’t supply the right amount of protection, why we stayed behind, and why the compound was attacked.
It is a combination of silly policies, foolish academic theories and liberal agendas, not to mention Obama’s desire to prove he was smarter than GWB by taking over a country (or two) without our boots on the ground. A “clean coup” if you will. If your remember, he did quite a bit of crowing about that after the initial ouster of Gaddafi.
But not so much nowadays. From their main website. (And remember, these are the guys who dug up all the bad stuff on Trayvon while the MSM and Obama’s DOJ were working hard to hide it!)
As most readers are now aware the Benghazi FUBAR is essentially two-thirds a result of bad policy, and one-third a result of terrible decisions as a result of that bad policy. To date nothing has surfaced to undermine the essential research we have shared within the Benghazi Brief.
Here is the basic outline.
March 2011 through Pre 9/11/12 attack: Who knew of Operation “Zero Footprint”?:
- President Obama and Vice President Biden (both Dems)
- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (Dem)
- CIA Director Leon Panetta (March 2011 – June 2011)
- *CIA Director General David Petraeus (?) (Sept 2011 – Nov 2012)
- NATO Commander, James G Stavridis
- White House National Security Advisor Tom Donilon (Dem)
- White House National Security Spox Tommy Vietor (Donilon aide)
- White House National Security Advisor John Brennan (Dem)
- Speaker of the House John Boehner (Rep)
- Minority Leader – Nancy Pelosi (Dem)
- House Permanent Select Committee on Intel Chairman – Mike Rogers (Rep)
- Minority House Intel Committee – Charles Ruppersberger (Dem)
- Senate Minority Leader – Mitch McConnell (Rep)
- Senate Majority Leader – Harry Reid (Dem)
- Senate Intel Chair – Diane Feinstein (Dem)
- Minority Senate Intel Committee – Saxby Chambliss (Rep)
- [State Dept] U.S. Libyan Ambassador – Chris Stevens
- [State Dept] U.S. Asst Secretary of State – Andrew Shapiro
- [State Dept] Senior Head of U.S. Weapons Office – Mark Adams
And who knew after?
This Brings us to who knew about “Operation Zero Footprint” post Benghazi 9/11/12 attack:
To wit you can easily add:
- CIA Director General David Petraeus
- Adjunct, and Interim, CIA Director – Mike Morrel
- U.S. Attorney General – Eric Holder
- President Obama Advisor and now Chief of Staff – Denis McDonough
- President Obama Advisor and now Treasury Sec – Jack Lew
- President Obama Advisor and now National Security Advisor – Tony Blinkin
- Former UN Ambassador and now Senior Nat Sec Advisor – Susan Rice
- Chief White House Communications Director – Ben Rhodes
So they caution we may never get to the bottom of this. 1. It wasn’t illegal, just unwise. 2. A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE knew about it that now claim ignorance. Do you think Gowdy will chase down the “gang of eight” or McConnell? Naahh…
But it does explain why everyone is eager to cover it up. This was a monumental error in judgement that continued like an out of control train, crushing everything in its path- including the four killed on 9-11-12. It can be argued that ISIS is an indirect result of Obama and his people’s desire to prove just how smart they were, at a great cost to an entire region.
Now the Pandora’s box is open, whether by accident or by bad design, and ISIS has jumped out to kill and maim and destroy.
That is on Obama and Hillary. He’ll never admit it. She wants to be President.
Think about that.